German speaking Credit Controller - brilliant opportunity to join a world leading export company in the luxury goods sector
c. £28,000 pa
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a leading global export company offering a wide range of prestigious products in the luxury goods sector.
You will be joining a well established and friendly international team and will be responsible for as cash posting and credit control for German speaking customers in the DACH region as well as the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Liaising with customers to ensure timely and efficient collection of outstanding debt by email, telephone calls and statements
- Analyse cash receipts and post payments to the appropriate customer accounts
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- Liaising with other departments within the company
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Previous experience in credit control, accounts or finance is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Highly customer focused; good customer service skills
- Effective organisational and planning skills, able to plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Starting salary of c. £28,000 depending on experience plus benefits
This role is to start as soon as possible so please apply now!
Contact: Lisa Grimes