We have a fantastic new opportunity in Berlin with a world leading life sciences company who wish to hire a German speaking Contract Law Analyst. The job has an overall responsibility to to manage, analyse and coordinate all contract law activity with their German speaking clients and suppliers focusing on trading terms and business contracts.
Berlin, Germany - remote work is available at the moment but eventually the job will be mostly office based in Berlin.
German and business fluent English
Our client is global leading company in the field of life sciences and scientific technology, working with a range of clients from across the world.
In order to work with their German speaking clients and suppliers across the DACH countries, with issues relating to contracts, tenders, trade and contract law, they wish to recruit a German speaking Contract Law Analyst. Working as part of an international team, your role will be to assist with the reviewing, advising and negotiation of contractual business terms and conditions for all company purchases relating to supply of products. The position will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on agreements for the sale of all products with clients in the DACH countries
- Reviewing tender documentation and submission of tender responses
- Drafting, advising on and negotiating contracts with the key customers in the DACH countries
- Facilitating a business partner relationship with internal stakeholders
- Working closely with other departments (Sales, Sales Administration, Customer Services, Inside Sales, Business Development, Finance, Marketing) to effectively address identified issues and concerns
- Attending forecast calls for the DACH territory
- Assisting with the provision of training to relevant internal stakeholders with regard to the contracts process
- Ensuring contracts are approved, and documentation is executed in accordance with policies and procedures and relevant details are recorded in Salesforce
- Supporting with related commercial legal matters within the jurisdictions in which you are working
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in German law / 1st state examination (Erstes Juristische Staatsexamen)
- Knowledge of contract law
- Experience in reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Ideally so experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems
- Familiarity with the procurement process, which public institutions are required to adhere to, and the overall tender process
- Ability to quickly grasp business objectives and handle multiple matters simultaneously
- A strong service orientation, work ethic and positive can-do attitude
- Strong organisational and drafting skills, with keen attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and to deal effectively with a broad range of personalities and cultures
SALARY & BENEFITS
c40,000 EURO - 55,000 EURO + superb benefits (pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Recruiter Contact: Jonathan Grimes