We have an excellent new job opportunity for a German speaking Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join a world class company located in the town of Chester, north west England, and develop your international human resources related career.
Remote hybrid & Chester, North West England (the job is also a split office/remote hybrid role, 2 days office, 3 remote etc)
Fluent German and English
Based out of modern and world class offices just outside of Chester, our client is a global company that develops market leading technology and products to the global healthcare sector.
As the German speaking Compensation & Benefits Analyst, you will be responsible for the execution and administration of the total rewards programs for their German speaking markets. This includes benefits (including health & welfare, risk, retirement and savings plans, wellness), compensation (including base pay, long and short-term incentives, job evaluations and pricing, allowances, one-time payments, recognition programs) and severance packages. The role will typically include, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Leveraging rewards expertise in proactively understanding the legislation changes, practices and trends for our industry and markets; proposing solutions/recommendations to stakeholders to drive the company’s rewards strategy
- Support execution and delivery of Global and Regional Total Rewards projects and programs, influencing, educating, and collaborating with the stakeholders for the optimum execution.
- Participate in various cross functional and cross regionals HR projects, and may lead projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to existing People Services systems and processes, by working collaboratively within the HR team to ensure consistency of execution of end-to-end HR processes, across regions and functional areas
- Perform job evaluations and market pricing recommendations in alignment with the global principles and processes
- Participate in Annual Salary Surveys (Compensation Surveys - local & regional) under guidance of COE
- Interpret salary data and perform analyses to ensure the BMS competitive positioning within the market and apply knowledge of business and industry best practice to provide feedback to the COE including on regularly scheduled competitive pay reviews for select groups of employees (e.g. key/top talent, critical skills)
- Develop annual salary ranges and collaborate with COE to update the relevant tools
- Design, develop and implement lean operational processes from changes in benefit plan design ensuring efficiency, and streamlining of processes and related tasks
- Manage activities related to benefit plan eligibility, enrolments, status changes, and terminations in providers portals as needed, including some social security programs
- Develop, test, and implement recommendations for global benefits administration systems change requirements, prepare change request documentation and supports implementation
- Understand, interpret, and effectively communicate to the HR Advisors the impact of leaves on benefit plan provisions, policies, programs, process and practice, so they can support and advise the workforce on a regular bases on the specific inquires.
- Act as the escalation point for Key Business Partners for more complex issues and leverage vendors when necessary to support resolution of inquiries. Maintain policy and partner with the peers in the Capability Center for communicating any changes, including conducting any necessary training;
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in both German & English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in one or more of Compensation Operations, Benefits Administration, or Leaves Administration for the relevant region
- Experience working in a rapid, fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Ideally have practical operational experience of other HR processes, e.g., talent acquisition, payroll, performance
- Ideally have experience working within an HR Shared Services delivery model
- Ideally have compensation specialty certification to demonstrate theoretical understanding and application of HR practices
- Experience in coaching others to build capabilities or enhance functional depth is an advantage
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
up to £46,000 . Bonus of 8%. Benefits include: Contributory Pension scheme, Family Cover Healthcare, Life assurance, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Holiday purchase / sell, Income Protection Plan, Salary review as part of compensation planning, April each year
- 50% remote working. Flexible start and finish times
- 0800 – 1600
- 0900 – 1700
- 1000 – 1800
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes