Fantastic new job opportunity to join a progressive eCommerce company of consumer and leisure products. They now need to a German speaking Customer Service Coordinator to manage all client activity in the DACH countries as well as the website social media presence.
Location of the job
Birkenhead, Merseyside - near to Liverpool (NW of England)
Language requirements for the job
Fluent in German & English
Our client is successful eCommerce company trading internationally with a specialist range of products.
Job responsibilities of the German speaking Customer Service Coordinator
In order to manage all online client sales order activities and social media platforms for their German speaking sales markets, they wish to recruit a German speaking Customer Service Coordinator. Supporting customers by email, phone or through social media, as well as assisting with website content, your role will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage on-line customer orders in a timely manner by ensuring customers receive relevant order acknowledgments and the order is scheduled into production in time to meet the agreed delivery date
- Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of order entry and payment transactions
- Seek order progress information from other departments through positive communication and collaboration
- Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner
- Provide a friendly, responsive and professional service to all customers, presenting a positive impression of the business and products
- Writing & Upload of Blog posts on the company’s e-commerce site
- Social media accounts management (writing and scheduling posts)
- Editing of transactional e-mails as and when required
- Managing the translation of store front content
The successful candidate background
- Fluency in English and German
- Proven experience within a commercial environment
- Previous exposure to e-commerce web sites & digital marketing
- Experience in on-line B2C environments
- Graduate in Business or similar degree is preferable.
Salary, benefits and working hours
£25,000 - £28,000 Depending on skills, experience & language proficiency
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.