German speaking Client Manager - Qualified Accountant
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class and highly successful international accountancy practice in London with excellent remuneration package, a fantastic range of benefits and flexible hours of work as well as clearly defined career pathway opportunities
Competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits and flexible hours of work
Fluency in English is essential
Fantastic Central London offices though some remote working is possible (likely to be 2/3 days a week)
Our client is a leading and highly successful global practice, specialising in outsourced accounting services for international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to recruit a German speaking Client Manager.
This fantastic opportunity will be based within the International Outsourced Accounting department, working with and supporting international clients with their accounting services so that they can focus on expansion activities and developing new markets.
As the primary contact for senior client staff (typically CFO level and Financial Controllers), your main responsibilities will include:
- Controlling the workflow on a portfolio of clients and dealing with technical queries as they arise
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with key client contacts
- Completing quality control reviews in a timely and accurate fashion
- Review of management accounts, VAT returns and registrations, payment runs and the client billing process.
- Management of typically 2-3 members of staff including appraisals and reviews
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in producing and reviewing monthly management accounts is essential, ideally within a practice environment but experience within industry will also be considered
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification or equivalent is strongly preferred
- VAT experience is an advantage
Competitive remuneration package plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave increasing 28 days after 5 years’ service
- Flexible working hours
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Private medical insurance with the option to add dependents
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
- Annual discretionary bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing firm in the financial services sector.
Please email your CV to us or for more information please contact Lisa Grimes on 07813 732261 for a confidential discussion