We have a new job opportunity for a German speaking Client Care Specialist to join a global cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand and support both their German and French speaking business clients with daily customer service queries.
London office - Remote working due to Covid available
German and English is essential. Fluency in other languages is an advantage but not essential
Our client is globally recognised cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand, developing a fantastic range of skin care products that are instantly recognized across the world.
In order to manage all interaction with their German speaking clients, they wish to recruit a German speaking Client Care Specialist. Working as part of their multilingual client support team, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of service awareness and a customer centric attitude at all times.
- Communicate promptly with and German speaking customers by phone or email.
- Deal with complaints where necessary and handle difficult scenarios with professionalism.
- Processing orders and returns.
- Taking ownership and accountability for each and every call or email.
- Being aware of the individual and departments weekly KPIs.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist in ad-hoc translation and copywriting.
- Assist in ad-hoc project work to improve the Customer Experience or assisting in events
- Provide regular and quantifiable feedback to the Managing Director of Germany and Head of Customer Care
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German and English is essential. Fluency in other language, such as French, Dutch, Italian or Spanish but all languages are considered, is an advantage but not essential
- Have previous telephone/email/live chat based customer services experience
- Experience in Customer Service, with previous contact centre experience
- Demonstrate effective team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good spelling and grammar.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Responds well to change and accepts it as an opportunity to improve.
- Positive and flexible attitude, and able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills: Windows, Excel, Word, Data input, Outlook. Use of Zendesk or similar systems is an advantage.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£28,000 - £32,000 benefits. Once COVID has eased this role will be flexible working location - office is based in Liverpool Street, London, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm. (37.5 hours a week).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes