Excellent new job opportunity for a German speaking Business Development Executive to join a leading online e-learning SaaS platform with a remit to develop new sales opportunities into the DACH sales markets.
Fluent German & English is essential
Germany. Remote option - with office in Munich that you can wrk at if necessary.
Our client is a world leading online SaaS e-learning platform offering a full range of online educational courses for all governments, businesses and enterprises and private individuals.
In order to develop new sales of their full range of services into the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Business Sales Development Representative. You will have the responsibility to open the door of the sale for new business - contact sales prospects, present full business solutions and qualify sales leads / lead generation for the Account Executives in the EMEA sales team. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams and typically cover the following tasks:
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and reaching out to high-potential prospects (30-40 outbound calls/email per day ideally).
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other sales strategies
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing teams to coordinate engagement strategies and improving processes
- Use your knowledge of customer needs to educate the broader team on learnings and opportunities.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
- Fluent German, both written and spoken, is essential
- Previous new business development sales experience / lead generation sales of selling or marketing SaaS / software or services into any sector
- Experience of selling into governments, universities is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of working to sales targets and quotas
- Have a strong hunter sales attitude - this is a job of new business development!
- Experience using sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Lusha.
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
SALARY & BENEFITS
Very competitive basic salary, c€55,000 basic + commission - OTE c €80,000 (70/30 salary split). Superb benefits and career development opportunities are available.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact for further details: Jonathan Grimes