German speaking Business Development Manager. Fantastic opportunity to work as part of a global leader in intellectual property and patent protection technology & translation services and to develop their product sales across Germany and other countries in the DACH territory.
Fluent German and English
Anywhere in Germany (Work from home) or from the company office in Berlin + regular travel across the DACH territory)
Our client is a leading company in the sector of intellectual property and patent protection translation across the world.
To work as part of their global intellectual property services team, they wish to recruit a German speaking German speaking Senior Manager of Business Development. Reporting to the Global Director of Sales, the typical job responsibilities will include:
- Research, identify and prospect new clients/opportunities within corporate in-house intellectual property teams and law firms
- Build and maintain an active sales pipeline
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Proven success in sales and closing new business and retaining existing accounts
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Experience tracking sales activity in a CRM tool (e.g. Salesforce)
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
Basic salary €30,000 + sales commission (OTE c. €55,000) + strong benefits and home office support
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.