Business Development Manager, London. Superb opportunity to join a global financial software consultancy, working with excellent clients across the globe, developing new business sales and accounts.
English. Fluency in any 2nd language an advantage but not essential
Basic salary up to £80,000 + commission (OTE c£150,000 - £200,000 + uncapped)
Our client is an international financial services company offering a bespoke range of software and technology to many blue chip clients, such as Amazon, Microsoft and eBay, across the globe.
To join their London based international sales office, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. Your role as Business Development Manager will be to manage and grow existing key accounts as well as develop new sales and win new clients from across the globe. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Identify, win and close new business contracts with large multinational companies
- Negotiate Fees and Close Contracts with clients
- Conduct research and analysis into prospective new clients
- Set up sales meetings with decision makers
- Attend Meetings and Sell the services to prospective new clients
- Understand developments within the customers business and the strategic interests of the customer
- Build up extensive Product knowledge and knowledge of Competitors
- Meet quarterly and annual personal financial (revenue) targets
- Deal with cross- territory sales projects (European & Global agreements)
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language an advantage but not essential
- Ideally educated to university level
- Proven, successful C-level / Director level sales experience (ideally experience from a SaaS company, (advantage for Fintech) of direct sales mid-to-large sized companies in the territory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results.
- Superb negotiation skills and experience in managing sales cycle from pipeline development to close.
- Strong executive presence skills to work with the senior management team and other relevant areas of the organization.
- Positive attitude and unsurpassed client relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- A new business, hunter sales mentality is essential
- Exceptional business and analytical skills
- Very Driven & Highly Motivated
Basic salary up to £80,000 + commission (OTE c£150,000 - £200,000 + uncapped).
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Business Development Manager, please email your CV to us immediately.