We are hiring for a German speaking Business Administrator to join a global leading sciences company in Cambridge with a remit to plan and coordinate their business processes and operations. Excellent team environment and career prospects.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
German and English
Based out of modern and world class offices just outside of Cambridge, our client is part of a global company in the field of science and micro/molecular biology, working with a range of clients from across the world.
In order to plan and coordinate their team of business operations, field sales engineers and processes across Europe, they wish to recruit a German speaking Business Administrator. This role requires proficient communication, project management skills and team collaboration as you plan and manage overseas operations. You will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients. Typical job responsibilities will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Updating, checking, and completing of all field work-orders for compliance and ensures that best practices are followed.
- Daily reviewing status and progress of all cases
- Be responsible for creating project tickets and follow to resolution of all related issues.
- Engaging with the Distribution Team based in Europe on all issues related to RMAs (especially for Non-EU countries) and ensure that parts are shipped from customers back to European distribution centre in a timely manner.
- Contribute to process improvements and provide input for correct documentation.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- BSc in Biology, related degree in biotechnology/biomedical would be advantageous but not essential!
- Ability to operate as an independent contributor and as a cooperative member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Computer experience and competency is a must
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through previous positions in fast-paced corporate environments which involved responsibility for similar work
- Experience in work/project management tool e.g. Asana or Trello preferable, but not essential
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Full valid visa to live and work in the UK without restriction
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£34,000 + superb benefits (stock options,equity, pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes