NEW JOB! German speaking Bid & Tender Specialist. Fantastic opportunity to join a global leading science company and play a key role in their sales tender operations across the DACH countries.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
German and English
Based out of modern and world class offices just outside of Cambridge, our client is part of a global science company from the field of life sciences and molecular biology, working with a range of clients from across the world.
In order to plan, coordinate and manage their bid and tender operations across the DACH countries of Europe, they wish to recruit a German speaking Bid & Tender Specialsit. Working as part of a EMEA, multilingual tender team, you will coordinate, track and control multiple sales tenders and will typically manage the following job responsibilities:
- Provide technical/compliance information to accompany tender bids and responses to expressions of interest
- Download/upload tender documents when necessary
- Manage all questions and responses to clients and your team concerning tender submission
- Maintain a database library of regular documents
- Manage the approval process before the tender is submitted
- Liaise with colleagues to gather supportive data to submit for tender
- Create production of final documents
- Review all tender documentation prior to submission, checking for errors/completeness
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German and English is essential
- Have a strong, proven background in commercial sales administration and coordination, preferably with experience in sales tender coordination, bid management, marketing or business development
- Be able to manage multiple sales tenders at the same time - excellent skills in multi tasking and time management are essential!
- Have the energy and motivation to work to deadlines, manage high value sales tenders and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in working in the life sciences, pharma or clinical diagnostics in an administration role is an advantage but not essential
- Previous use of Salesforce an advantage but not essential
- Full valid visa to live and work in the UK without restriction
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£40,000 + superb benefits (bonus, stock options, pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
To apply for this exciting opportunity to make a real difference in life science that can help to save lives, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes