German speaking Audit Manager - fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful medium sized accountancy practice in London with excellent competitive salary and benefits.
Fluency in German is essential
Central London offices - likely to be a mix of 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days remote working
Our client is a very well established medium sized audit and accountancy practice with a highly impressive portfolio of international clients. They are continuing to expand and looking to add a German speaking Audit Manager to their global team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main role will be to manage the resources in order to provide an excellent client service delivery during planning and completion of audits. There will also be some work in relation to the preparation of accounts and tax computations.
As the primary contact for senior client staff, key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, controlling and reviewing client work
- Preparing fee schedules and bill for review and approval
- Briefing audit or accounts staff on the client to ensure the most cost-effective approach for the job is communicated
- Participating in client meetings, networking events and the opportunity to be involved in new client pitches if desired
- Monitoring work in progress on all jobs within the client portfolio
- Allocating a variety of jobs to trainees and completing staff review forms at the end
- Provide technical advice to audit staff, ensuring that briefings, planning and reviews take place accordingly
- Fluency in German is essential
- ACCA/ACA qualified
- Previous audit experience is essential
- Experience of working in the UK is strongly preferred
Excellent competitive salary depending on experience (this can be discussed at the initial stage if your application has been shortlisted)
- 25 days annual level increasing with service
- Private medical insurance
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced parental and family leave
Please apply with your CV and salary expectations or get in touch with Lisa Grimes for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity