German speaking Accounts Assistant
£Competitive plus study support and great benefits!
Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Accounts Assistant to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy practice in London
Fluency in German is essential
Remote working currently, likely to be 2 or 3 days in the office in the future and the rest remote
Our client is a leading and highly successful medium sized accountancy firm based in Central London with a great working environment and offering excellent career opportunities.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Accounts Assistant.
Your main responsibility will be to assist in the preparation and collation of the preparation of financial information for your own portfolio of German clients.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Managing purchase ledger and sales ledger activities
- Coding and processing invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Processing payroll
- Making payments
- Dealing with expenses
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in a similar finance or accounts role is essential, e.g. purchase ledger, invoicing, VAT, expenses etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
£Competitive plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Study support (ACCA or CIMA)
- Paid overtime (paid at time and a half)
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice with excellent career progression opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us or contact Lisa Grimes