Fantastic opportunity for a German speaking Accountant to work in an exciting and varied Manager role and join a highly successful international outsourced accountancy practice in Central London.
This hybrid role offers a starting salary of up to £70,000 pa, a fantastic range of benefits and flexible hours of work as well as clearly defined career and progression pathway opportunities.
Fluency in German is essential
£55,000 - £70,000 pa starting salary depending on skills and experience plus bonus, flexible working opportunities, hybrid working and excellent career progression opportunities
Hybrid working - 2-3 days a week from fantastic Central London offices, the remainder remote working. Flexi working hours are also available.
Our client is a leading and highly successful global accountancy practice, working with an impressive and varied German and English speaking client base, priding themselves on their excellent reputation founded on personal integrity and technical expertise.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued expansion and growth, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Accountant to work closely with client. This fantastic opportunity will give you the opportunity to work with and support both German and English speaking clients with a full range of accountancy services.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and overseeing the delivery of management accounts, VAT, bookkeeping services and cash flow forecasts for a wide portfolio of German and English speaking clients
- Establish close working relationships with clients in order to understand their needs
- Focus on improving consistency and efficiencies and provide recommendations
- Discuss managements accounts and trends with clients and partners to offer practical advice
- Assist with the development and supervision of other less experienced team members, including holding appraisals
- Help with the month end billing process
- Fluency in German is essential plus a good working knowledge of English
- Experience in producing monthly management accounts is essential
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in reviewing accounts is an advantage
- Strong client relationship and communication skills
- VAT experience is a preference
Starting salary of £55,000 - £70,000 pa depending on experience and skills plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Hybrid role - 2/3 days a week in Central London office, 2/3 days remote working
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing with service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Annual discretionary bonus (typically 2-10% of salary)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing firm in the accountancy sector and offers fantastic opportunities for both career and personal development and progression.
Please apply now or for more information please contact Lisa Grimes for a confidential discussion