We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a German speaking Accountant to join a world leading technology company. For the last 40 years they have created some of the worlds most impressive and ground breaking developments in modern technology, working with some amazing clients.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire (25 minutes from central London by train). Technology park location, free transfer to office. A remote / hybrid job, 3 days in the office, 2 remote each week.
Fluent in German is essential
Based out of fantastic offices, our client is a world leader in their area of technology, working with major clients across the world from all industry sectors.
In order to assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts for their German markets, they wish to recruit a German speaking Accountant. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Country Controller Germany with the preparation and analysis of monthly accounts for German companies to Trial Balance
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of journals for approval
- Maintenance of fixed assets register
- Provision of supplementary schedules as required for monthly/quarterly reporting
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in German is essential
- Completed or studying towards a degree or other relevant qualification in Finance (such as ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Accounting experience to Trial Balance, with a minimum 1-2 years’ experience at a similar level
- ERP experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with Oracle - advantage but not essential
- Experience working with Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Experience working with internal/external auditors
- Experience working for a US parent company in a multinational environment
SALARY & BENEFITS
£35,000 - £38,000 and superb benefits ( 25 days holiday , Private Medical Insurance paid for employee, Income Protection, Life Assurance, Employer contributory pension , Annual bonus – performance and company based 4% of salary after eligibility)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes