German speaking Account Manager
LANGUAGES: Fluent German is essential for this role
LOCATION: Remote working is possible.The offices are based in the South West of London area (25 minutes from London Waterloo) - likely to be travel to the office 1-2 times per month . There would also be travel to the DACH region 2-3 times per year
Our award winning client is a true global leader in the luxury travel and tourism industry.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of tour operators and travel agents in Germany, Austria and Switzerland to to ensure that performance is maximised through strategic sales and marketing plans.
This fantastic opportunity will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Develop an annual sales plan for each group ensuring the plans will drive improvement on all key metrics
- Analyse profitability and opportunity and ensure that the distribution strategy is driving optimal return on investment.
- Work with commercial team to analyse the weekly statistics and provide insight/ trending and implement relevant actions
- Lead Commercial negotiations to enable long term profitable growth whilst being conscious of the competitive environment
- Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers across the retail partners and key members
- Prepare and host successful customer educational events
- Implementation, development and management of the sales strategy for new business
opportunities within your groups.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German is essential
- Some previous experience in sales or account management is essential
- A background in travel would be useful but not essential
- Natural communicator and self-starter
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong influencing and decision making skills
£36,000 - £42,000 pa basic plus commission (up to 36% of salary, c. £13,000 - £15,000 pa paid quarterly) + excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - company match up to 8% contribution
- Fantastic travel benefits after one year!
- plus other great benefits
This is an urgent role to start as soon as possible!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply now and send your CV
Recruiter contact: Lisa Grimes