German speaking Account Executive - golf company
Based in South West London area
Fluency in German is essential
Our client is a world leading and one of the most presitigious and popular global brands in the golf sector.
As a German speaking Account Executive, you will be joining a friendly international team and be responsible whilst providing the highest level of B2B customer service to German speaking retailers and club shops at the golf courses.
Working from COVID secure offices just outside South West London, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts of existing customers and developing relationships
- Working within a team to offer the best level of service to German speaking business customers
- Proactively up-sell and cross-sell during customer calls
- Building a rapport with customers to understand their business needs
- Accurately input orders and update reports
- Fluency in German is essential
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales role or administration role is preferred
- An interest in sport (ideally golf) is essential!
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Basic salary of £26,000 + commission (£2,000) and great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday plus birthday holiday and 8 days bank holidays
- FREE OWN USE SET OF GOLF CLUBS!!
- Private Medical Insurance (eligible after 6 months service)
- Healthcare Cash Plan for (eligible after 6 months service)
- Life Insurance (automatic cover 3 x base salary - eligible after 6 months service)
- Pension (salary sacrifice scheme - up to 6% match of employee contributions plus majority of company NI savings)
- Staff Discount
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service)
Contact: Lisa Grimes