German or French speaking Video Games QA Testers.
German OR French
Our client is globally recognised international video games production company.
In order to test all games content in the German or French languages, they wish to recruit, on an on going temporary basis, Quality Assurance (QA) Testers. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Your job is to make sure games and applications give the best user experience by being linguistic bug free
- Check in-game text for linguistic accuracy and correctness, and its accordance to cultural rules
- You’ll use a variety of industry standard bug databases to write detailed bug reports that get you noticed as someone who is trusted and cares about making games better
- Reporting issues is where it starts but you’ll also have ownership to ensure that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly
- You’ll become the LQA Expert across a broad range of Indie to AAA projects and given areas of specialisation
- You’ll own, manage, create, and regularly execute test cases throughout the project life cycle. This includes document testing practises, LQA process & reporting methods.
- You’ll actively participate in test requirement gathering with developers to ensure Localisation QA effectively tests and supports all features of the project
- You’ll be one step ahead in looking at ways to make improvements, take ownership for additional activities and create efficiencies in the way you work
- Cooperate with the QA team
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in either German OR French
- Are passionate about video games
- Are a team player, with the ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Are pro-active, tenacious, and enthusiastic
- Have a focus on quality and a keen eye for detail
- Are good with computers – word processing, database handling, record keeping, good working knowledge of MS Office Suit
- Are happy to work in our offices in central Liverpool
- Have Right to Work in the UK
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£9.50 - £10.34 per hour, on going temporary basis
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes