We have a wonderful opportunity for a German or Dutch speaking Sales Account Manager to join a professional consultancy in central London offering a superb company environment and opportunity to work with global clients. You will develop your experiences with international clients, work with knowledgeable colleagues and be allowed to work with responsibility and positive encouragement to develop your business personality and skills.
Fluency in either German or Dutch
Hybrid. Central London office 2 days per week, remote 3 days per week.
Our client is a successful, international consultancy, providing highly skilled expertise and business knowledge to leading companies across the world.
In order to grow the company client portfolio across Europe, they wish to recruit either a German or Dutch Sales Account Manager. You will have the responsibility to attract new clients as well as identifying prospective clients and managing the business development process. Typically the job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Grow company client portfolio. This may include some cold calling within an agreed market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identifying leads from the website and other digital media, industry events and client referrals, as well as former clients and other CRM contacts
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the organisation. This includes researching and monitoring global developments to identify financial, technological and demographic factors which present sales opportunities
- Set up and attend meetings with prospective clients and if appropriate, with other members of the teams
- Plan approaches and pitches, working closely with the relevant internal teams to develop proposals that are likely to address the client’s needs. Take part in pricing discussions.
- Work closely with Client Services team, to ensure a smooth transition and a detailed handover when a prospective client becomes a subscriber to our services.
- Handle objections by clarifying and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Present an appropriate image of company at all times
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in either German or Dutch
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Spirit of initiative, willingness to be pro-active and ability to manage priorities
- Previous experience of B2B sales and using a CRM system would be desirable
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data.
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types.
- Right to work in the UK.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
Base salary of £32,000 + bonus of approx. 10% (£3,200) and excellent benefits (hybrid working, gym membership etc.). Monday - Friday, standard office hours, Hybrid 2 day office / 3 day remote option.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes