German or Dutch speaking Customer Services Advisors. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading eCommerce company and work in their international customer support team.
German or Dutch , as well as English.
Our client is one of the worlds leading eCommerce companies, trading across most website platforms,such as Amazon, across the world.
Harlow, Essex ( 30 mins NE of central London).
To join their international customer services team, they wish to recruit a German or Dutch speaking Customer Services Advisor. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handling customer orders, enquiries and complaints via telephone, email, company and marketplace websites and letter as required.
- Responding to customer reviews.
- Assist with marketing and other departments as required.
- Processing customer refunds and returns including investigative enquiries and taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Liaising with appointed delivery companies and track orders as necessary.
- Monitor customer care comments and report any recurring issues.
- General administration such as mailing list cleaning.
- Liaising with key departments including warehouse and purchasing when necessary.
- Participate on occasional outbound call campaigns.
- Translate catalogue and web content into German or Dutch and participate in content checking.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent German or Dutch
- Previous experience in a busy call centre of an e-commerce business or mail order company would be an advantage
- Good telephone manner.
- Confident, proactive personality with ability to prioritise workload.
- Computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to compose well written emails
SALARY & WORKING HOURS
£23,000. Hours: Flexible days/hours - Monday to Friday between 9am to 5.00pm Part-time hours: 20-37.5 per week available (please state preferred working hours/days on your application).
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes