We have a wonderful opportunity for a German, Italian, Dutch or French speaking International Client Relationship Manager to join a professional consultancy in central London offering a superb company environment and opportunity to work with global clients. You will develop your experiences with international clients, work with knowledgeable colleagues and be allowed to work with responsibility snd positive encouragement to develop your business personality and skills.
Fluency in any language, ideally either German, Italian, Dutch or French but all languages considered
Hybrid. Central London office 2 days per week, remote 3 days per week.
Our client is a successful, international consultancy, providing highly skilled expertise and business knowledge to leading companies across the world.
In order to work with clients across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit either an International Client Relationship Manager. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Retain and grow a portfolio of clients
- Identifying the appropriate time to upsell additional products and services
- Be the primary customer contact for technical and business enquiries
- Meeting clients regularly on an agreed schedule
- Responding to any incoming client inquiries
- Communicating regularly with international offices and making sure that they are aware of all client contacts
- Identify new potential clients
- Feed back to the management of requirements for product development and marketing
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in any language, ideally either German, Italian, Dutch or French but all languages considered
- Previous commercial experience in Client Services, customer Services, Account Manager or Sales related role
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Proactive problem solver and ability to manage priorities
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£30,000 + bonus of approx. 10% (£3,000) and excellent benefits (hybrid working, gym membership etc.). Monday - Friday, standard office hours, Hybrid 2 day office / 3 day remote option.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes