NEW JOB! German & French speaking Client Care Specialist. Fantastic opportunity to join a global cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand and support both their German and French speaking business clients.
London office - Remote working due to Covid available
French, German and English
Our client is globally recognised cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand, developing a fantastic range of skin care products that are instantly recognized across the world.
In order to manage all interaction with their French and German speaking clients, they wish to recruit a German and French speaking Client Care Specialist. Working as part of their multilingual client support team, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of service awareness and a customer centric attitude at all times.
- Communicate promptly with both French and German speaking customers by phone or email.
- Deal with complaints where necessary and handle difficult scenarios with professionalism.
- Processing orders and returns.
- Taking ownership and accountability for each and every call or email.
- Being aware of the individual and departments weekly KPIs.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist in ad-hoc translation and copywriting.
- Assist in ad-hoc project work to improve the Customer Experience or assisting in events
- Provide regular and quantifiable feedback to the Managing Director of Germany and Head of Customer Care, to drive improvement in the German Market.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German, French and English - all 3 - is essential
- Have previous telephone/email/live chat based customer services experience
- Experience in Customer Service, with previous contact centre experience
- Demonstrate effective team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good spelling and grammar.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Responds well to change and accepts it as an opportunity to improve.
- Positive and flexible attitude, and able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills: Windows, Excel, Word, Data input, Outlook. Use of Zendesk or similar systems is an advantage.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£25,000 - £28,000 benefits. Once COVID has eased this role will be flexible working location - office is based in Liverpool Street, London, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm. (37.5 hours a week).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes