We have a new job opportunity for a German (+ either French, Spanish or Italian - a tri-lingual job!) speaking Customer Service Specialist to join a global cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand and support both their German and French speaking business clients with daily customer service queries.
Central London office & Hybrid (2/3 days a week office, 2/3 days a week remote split)
German and English is essential AND also Fluency in either French, Spanish OR Italian - a trilingual job.
Our client is globally recognised cosmetics and lifestyle beauty brand, developing a fantastic range of skin care products that are instantly recognized across the world.
In order to manage all interaction with their German and other language speaking speaking clients, they wish to recruit a German & French/Spanish/Italian speaking Customer Service Specialist. Working as part of their multilingual client support team, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a high level of service awareness and a customer centric attitude at all times.
- Communicate promptly with and German & French/Spanish/Italian speaking customers by phone or email.
- Deal with complaints where necessary and handle difficult scenarios with professionalism.
- Processing orders and returns.
- Taking ownership and accountability for each and every call or email.
- Being aware of the individual and departments weekly KPIs.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Assist in ad-hoc translation and copywriting.
- Assist in ad-hoc project work to improve the Customer Experience or assisting in events
- Provide regular and quantifiable feedback to the Managing Director of Germany and Head of Customer Care
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent German, English AND either French/Spanish/Italian is essential - this is a TRILINGUAL role
- Have previous telephone/email/live chat based customer services experience
- Experience in Customer Service, with previous contact centre experience
- Demonstrate effective team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good spelling and grammar.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Responds well to change and accepts it as an opportunity to improve.
- Positive and flexible attitude, and able to take initiative.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
- Excellent IT skills: Windows, Excel, Word, Data input, Outlook. Use of Zendesk or similar systems is an advantage.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£30,000 - £32,000 benefits. Office is based in Liverpool Street, London, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm. (37.5 hours a week).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes