Fantastic new job opportunity to join a progressive eCommerce company of consumer and leisure products. They now need to a German speaking Client Services & Social Media Executive to manage all client activity in the DACH countries as well as the website social media presence.
Location of the job
Birkenhead, Merseyside - near to Liverpool (NW of England)
Language requirements for the job
Fluent in German & English
Our client is successful eCommerce company trading internationally with a specialist range of products.
Job responsibilities of the German speaking Client Services & Social Media Executive
In order to manage all online client sales order activities and social media platforms for their German speaking sales markets, they wish to recruit a German speaking Client Services & Social Media Executive. Supporting customers by email, phone or through social media, as well as assisting with website content, your role will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage on-line customer orders in a timely manner by ensuring customers receive relevant order acknowledgments and the order is scheduled into production in time to meet the agreed delivery date
- Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of order entry and payment transactions
- Seek order progress information from other departments through positive communication and collaboration
- Manage and protect customer information, including sensitive financial information, in accordance with relevant legislation
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner
- Provide a friendly, responsive and professional service to all customers, presenting a positive impression of the business and products
- Writing & Upload of Blog posts on the company’s e-commerce site
- Social media accounts management (writing and scheduling posts)
- Editing of transactional e-mails as and when required
- Managing the translation of store front content
The successful candidate background
- Fluency in English and German
- Proven experience within a commercial environment
- Previous exposure to e-commerce web sites & digital marketing
- Experience in on-line B2C environments
- Graduate in Business or similar degree is preferable.
Salary, benefits and working hours
£25,000 - £28,000 Depending on skills, experience & language proficiency
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.