GDPR Compliance Specialist. Amazing opportunity to work as a GDPR Compliance Specialist for a world leading technology company, offering a competitive starting salary (£25,000 - £30,000 pa) plus bonus (15-20%) plus fantastic benefits.
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo)
As the GDPR Compliance Specialist your main responsibility will be to implement and maintain processes around GDPR compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, develop and support the organisation's privacy (GDPR and PECR) compliance and understanding
- Provide prompt advice and work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure new processing activities comply with applicable data protection legislation.
- Ensure changes are appropriately managed and apply determined due diligence and safeguards.
- Review and maintain data processing records.
- Support review of applicable data protection policies considering changes in law, regulatory or organisational policy.
- Understand data privacy risks and support the conduct of data protection impact assessments
- Investigate data breaches and implement corrective actions.
- Supporting the organisations'sCSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) commitments
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Previous experience in compliance (GDPR) is essential
- Experience with an ISO management system (9001, 14001, 45001 or OHSAS 18001)
- Experience in dealing with data protection compliance across Europe is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus (15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!