We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a French speaking Lead Project Engineer to join an international water treatment engineering solutions company with a remit to work on and develop ideas and solutions for the design of water processing and treatment projects in the Europe region.
Location of the job
Hybrid - Office location of Peterborough UK - ideally 3 days a week in the office - and remote
Language requirements for the job
Fluency in both French and English is essential
Our client is an international engineering solutions company developing and providing leading solutions and services for water treatment, processing, wastewater treatment and energy generation.
Job responsibilities of the French speaking Lead Project Engineer
As French speaking Project Engineer you will focus on the leading of designs of services water processing and treatment projects across the European region.
You role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the design and project engineer execution of Bridge, Complex Mobile and BOO projects in the region and responsible for design execution on time delivery and budget
- Design and support for regional Asset care water treatment projects
- Manage CE marking and UKCA certifications process and Standards
- Leading I/O checks, Commissioning and Startups for newly designed equipment and plants
- Manage documents developments, review and approvals
- Manage Customer deliverable/ Technical communications
- SAP business tool activities: Material Master, Inventory, drawing and BOM
- Sourcing supports finding suppliers and parts; Technical review of the quotes
- Work closely with regional leads to develop deals and successful executions
- Subject matter expert and field supports
- Close collaboration with fabrication facilities, Sourcing, product management and incorporate field feedback
- Lead, Coach, and train outsource engineering and work closely to get done detailed designs and drawings
- Design in mind of Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and Quality
- Lead HAZOPs / Product Safety reviews
- Lead to Introduce/implement Lean/ Best practice Tools/ Process
The successful candidate background
- French and English is essential
- Educated in B.Sc. in an Engineering/science / Master or related technical experience
- Solid Plant design experience
- Experience of water processing and water related engineering projects
- Good basic knowledge of Ion Exchange Process / Electrical / Control/ Mechanical designs
- Excellent skills in Material and Equipment selection and Sizing of Plants
- Preferred Experience in EPC Projects and Ion Exchange plants
- Engineering Design leadership skills
- Good knowledge of local regulations and planning permit processes
- Strong project management skills with ability to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Salary, benefits and working hours
up to £55,000 + benefits: 26 days holiday plus, Bank Holidays. 10% Employer Pension 5% Employee, 10 X Life Assurance, BUPA, Dental, Free Gym membership, one day off a year for volunteering, option to buy more holiday or cash in unused holiday
To apply for this exciting opportunity in international utilities, please send your CV to us immediately.