French speaking 1st Line Technical Support Engineer
Excellent permanent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand to support French speaking customers.
THIS ROLE WILL BE BASED REMOTELY INITIALLY AND ALL EQUIPMENT WILL BE PROVIDED AS WELL AS TRAINING ONLINE.
THE ROLE WILL THEN BE BASED AT SUNBURY ON THAMES OFFICES AS AND WHEN THIS IS POSSIBLE
£24,000 - £26,000 + bonus (approx 15-20% of salary) and excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent French is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a manufacturer of leading technology products
You will be responsible for assisting French speaking customers with technical questions or issues regarding a range of gaming products. Your main duties will be:
- Respond to technical issues and product questions in English and French (phone, email, Social media app, Chat or a web request)
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and escalate complex problems when needed
- Use the CRM system to document and categorize cases accurately by gathering appropriate information
- Maintain and update your knowledge on all products and competitor’s hardware/software products. Initial and ongoing training will be provided.
- Back up colleagues and the Customer Services team especially on language cover as and when required.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent French is essential
- Additional language skills would be an advantage particularly Italian, German or Spanish
- Previous experience in providing first line technical support is essential
- An interest in gaming would be a strong advantage
- Knowledge in the use of tablets and mobile phones would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
£24,000 - £26,000 pa + bonus (15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
- Monday to Friday, 8.00 - 17.00, finish at 3pm EVERY FRIDAY!
Contact: Lisa Grimes