French speaking Technical Support Engineer - gaming hardware
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology and gaming brand to support French speaking customers with technical issues relating to all video gaming hardware.
£24,000 - £26,000 + bonus (approx 15-20% of salary) and excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent French is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading entertainment, video gaming and technology products
In order to give offer technical support to their French speaking customers and users of their video gaming hardware, they wish to recruit a French speaking Gaming Technical Support Engineer. Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Respond to technical issues and product questions in English and French ( telephone conversation, email, Social media app, Chat or a web request)
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Use the CRM system to document and categorize cases accurately by gathering appropriate information
- Maintain and update your knowledge on all products and competitor’s hardware/software products
- Back up colleagues and the Customer Services team especially on language cover as and when required.
- Take responsibility for specific projects.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent French is essential
- Previous experience in providing first line technical support
- An interest in computer gaming and gaming hardware (headsets, mice, keyboards etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
£24,000 - £26,000 pa + bonus (15-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAIN TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
- Monday to Friday, 8.00 - 17.00, finish at 3pm EVERY FRIDAY!
Contact: Lisa Grimes