We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a French speaking Sales Account Manager to join a world leading company from the world of toys and hobbies. They have developed a fantastic toy name and brand over many years and continue to grow across the world.
Nottingham, United Kingdom. 100% office based - NO REMOTE WORKING
Fluent in French and English
Based out of fantastic offices in the centre of the city of Nottingham, our client is a world leader of toys and hobby products that are enjoyed by children and adults across the world.
In order to grow their sales markets in France, they wish to recruit a French speaking Sales Account Manager. You will work as part of an international sales team, you will cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business. You will contact clients by by telephone / email and trying to introduce them to you exciting product portfolio.
The job will typically include the following responsibilities:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) in France every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organisational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
- A desire to be always learning
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
SALARY & BENEFITS
£27,000 + commission (OTE £33,000) and superb benefits
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes