NEW JOB! French speaking Recruitment Account Manager. An excellent opportunity is available to join a niche and very successful, international recruitment agency with a remit to manage and grow their important client relationships in Luxembourg.
Remote/Work from home for now - office based in central London
Fluent French and English is essential. Fluency in other language is an advantage but not essential
Base salary is negotiable, but in the range of £29,000 - £34,000 + excellent commission structure, bonus and company benefits.
Our client is a hugely successful recruitment agency, working in key niche markets (Financial Services, Tech, Fintech) across Europe and in partnership with some fantastic, global organisations, proving to them an excellent recruitment service that has created strong business relationships over many years.
They now wish to hire a French speaking Account Manager to manage and grow an existing and very active portfolio of clients, mostly form the financial services and technology sector. Working closely with hiring managers, your role will be to ensure the continued and successful recent of staff for your clients. Your job will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Servicing and expanding an existing and very successful portfolio of clients with their recruitment requirements
- Ensure a regular, successful provision of contractor staff
- Developing and maintain excellent relationship with candidates across Europe
- Account Management to ensure satisfactory service levels
CANDIDATE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent French and English is essential
- Previous recruitment experience is essential - either contract or permanent. All recruitment sectors considered
- Excellent proven ability at managing client accounts and delivering on recruitment projects
- Strong, all round communication skills for work with both clients and candidates
- High service delivery standards
A negotiable base salary of c £29,000 - £35,000 + excellent commission structure - one of the best in recruitment (OTE c £65,000) , bonus and company benefits (25 days holiday, healthcare and excellent company events).
This role will start remotely but will move back to the central London office in the new future, probably 3 days a week office/2 days work from home.
To apply please email your CV.
Recruiter contact: Jonathan Grimes.