NEW JOB! French speaking New Business Development Representative, London. New sales opportunity for a French speaker to join world class organization with a remit to develop their sales into the financial markets.
French and English
Based in France, our client is a world leading organization with regional sales offices in most European countries, providing a range of services mostly to the financial services, legal and FTSE 100 businesses.
In order to develop sales of their full range of services into the financial services business sector, they wish to recruit a French speaking New Business Development Representative. Working from their UK sales office in London, your new business role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Carry out sales research (LinkedIn, sales leads etc.) and try to identify new sales leads
• Create new sales relationships with phone calls, online meetings and sales emails
• Qualifying and updating all new sales leads (using Salesforce)
• Develop a business relationship with the group head office in France
• Create a sales pipeline, follow up on quotes and ensure sales closure
• Achieve KPIs, update SalesForce and report your work to your manager
• Fluency in both French and English is essential
• Previous new business b2b sales experience
• A successful sales history of sales targets and new business acquisition
• Be highly motivated by new business development, lead generation, cold calling and hunting new clients
• Strong levels of sales motivation and driven by success
• Be a true sales hunter!
• Have an entrepreneurial business attitude
• Full valid UK work permit / visa to work in the UK without restriction is essential
£30,000 to £40,000 basic + sales bonus
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a French speaking New Business Development Representative, please email your CV to us.