We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a French speaking New Business Development Executive to join a world leading company from the world of toys and hobbies. They have developed a fantastic toy name and brand over many years and continue to grow across the world.
Nottingham, United Kingdom. 100% office based - NO REMOTE WORKING
Fluent French is essential as well as an excellent level of English
Based out of fantastic offices in the centre of the city of Nottingham, our client is a world leader of toys and hobby products that are enjoyed by children and adults across the world.
In order to grow their sales markets in the French speaking countries of Europe, they wish to recruit a French speaking New Business Development Executive. You will work as part of an international sales team, searching for new potential business partners (specialist toy and hobby shops and retailers) in France, contacting them by telephone / email and trying to introduce them to you exciting product portfolio.
The job will typically include the following responsibilities:
- Find new potential business partners (shops and retailers) by conducting market research informed by expert knowledge of the region
- Set partners up with the appropriate product range and promotions plan utilising the most up to date knowledge of the product and promotional offer
- Set the right expectations ensuring a long term business relationship
- Make effective initial contacts with potential business partners, introducing yourself and the company
- Send product samples and literature including marketing material, price quotes and contracts
- Gather information and discuss with each potential partner their business needs
- Provide bespoke solutions that are specific to each potential business partner
- Ensure each new partner is setup with the best possible range based on the most up to date information to maximize their potential
- Close the sale in a timely fashion, whilst always ensuring that the needs of the partner are front and centre
- Agree Outlets expectations and communicate to account managers as agreed
- Always communicate what the partner should expect.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent French is essential
- Understanding of small retail businesses is advantage but not essential
- Strong Sales or influencing skills is an advantage but not essential - full training given
- Good Commercial awareness
- Great Communication & Listening skills
- Able to influence others to their point of view
- A desire to be always learning
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
SALARY & BENEFITS
£30,000 + commission (OTE £33,000 - £40,000) and superb benefits
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes