French speaking Marketing & Events Executive
Fantastic opportunity in marketing to join an international events company in London
Fluent French is essential and English
Our client is a world leading international events company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting trade shows for specific business sectors across Europe.
Your main responsibility will be to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy to promote events in France to delegates and exhibitors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Executive the marketing campaigns and report on effectiveness and results
- Project manage the creative/design process for marketing material
- Work with partners to deliver exhibitor marketing campaigns
- Work on social media strategies that drive engagement and brand affinity
- Create and manage press lists and develop media relations
- Deliver email campaigns in conjunction with Marketing Manager
- Monitor and review monthly website traffic and improve SEO of websites
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French
- Experience of working in a similar marketing role
- Experience of working within the events industry is preferred
- Have a good understanding of social media
- A great sense of humour is a big plus!
£24,000 + £3,000 bonus
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a French speaking Marketing Executive, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes