NEW JOB! German speaking Exhibition & Trade Fair Coordinator. Fantastic opportunity to join an international exhibition and trade fair production company, to manage all administration and marketing activities across the German speaking countries of Europe (DACH).
St. Albans, Hertfordshire (30 mins north of London)
German and English
Our client is a world leading international business exhibition and trade fair company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting events for specific business sectors across Europe.
To provide full administrative support and assist with marketing efforts and operational requirements relating to their trade fairs and exhibitions in the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Exhibition Coordinator. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Handling potential customers, as well as general exhibitor and visitor requests
- Sales to existing exhibitors
- Database management
- Administrative tasks
- Market research / Monitoring of competitors’ activities
- Support with the delivery of the marketing plan (Website content updates, sharing content across Social Media, preparation of newsletters using
- Liaising with internal departments
- Proof reading
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience of working in an administrative or customer care role
- Strong IT skills, in Microsoft Office.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to multitask
- Marketing flair and/or experience in Digital Marketing/Email marketing
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Willingness to travel (occasionally)
£23,000 - £24,500 + excellent benefits.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a German speaking Exhibition Coordinator, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes