We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a French speaking Customer Services Advisor to join an online travel and leisure company. You will coordinate all online sales and travel related queries from their French speaking clients.
Fluent in French and English
Liverpool (City Centre) - 100% office based to start the job, then after probation 2-3 days remote/office hybrid working
Our client is a leading online travel and leisure reservations company.
In order to manage their online sales activities for their clients based in France, they wish to recruit a French speaking Customer Services Advisor. Your typical job responsibilities will include:
- Handling travel enquiries from French speaking clients
- Confirming travel bookings. refunds / alterations to bookings
- Provide translation services for our English website content from English into French
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Ensuring high levels of service at all times
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in French is essential
- Experience and ability to provide high standards of customer service
- Enthusiastic and ambitious to reach sales targets, contributing to Team and Office Bonuses
- Strong communication skills contributing to website and promotional translations from English to French
- Manage administration duties including emails.
- Participate fully in the acquisition of new business via outbound calls/emails/letters.
- Have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have a good knowledge of our website content and be able to assist customers who may require assistance.
- Ability to deal directly (written and by phone) in French with French booking agents for Group bookings
- Be a quick and adaptable learner.
SALARY & BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£18,200 + sales bonus and commission.
Working hours: MONDAY - SATURDAY (1 day off in the week, a 5 day working week). Hours are 11.00 - 19.00 Monday to Friday (Due to Covid-19 at the moment, hours are 10.00 - 18.00) with one day off during the week) and 09.00 - 16.00 on Saturday.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.