NEW JOB! French speaking Customer Service Advisor. Excellent new job opportunity to join a global manufacturing and distribution company and to support all of their business clients in France on daily business related issues.
Fluent French and English is essential
Harlow, Essex (north east of central London)
Based in the business district of Harlow, our client is part of a global manufacturing and export company of commercial and leading designed products.
In order to support their French speaking business clients on all daily business issues (sales enquiries, export issues, pricing, shipping etc), they wish to recruit a French speaking Customer Service Advisor. The role, as part of their global client support team, will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handle customer complaint co-ordination and resolution.
- Receive and place customer orders.
- Place customer return orders and raise manual Invoices and credits
- Arrange shipments in line with customer demand.
- Export licence applications
- Own customer issues and to liaise with the appropriate internal department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that every order received is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure that all export paperwork is completed in an accurate manner and shipments are arranged to the customers satisfaction.
- Fluent French and English is essential
- Previous experience in customer services or an administrative role is essential
- Clear and methodical in their approach
- An ambitious team member
- A clear and confident communicator
- Effective at prioritising and able to work to deadlines and under pressure
c£23,000. 40 hours per week (8am-5pm Mon – Thurs and 8am to 2pm Fridays)
To apply, please send to us your CV immediately.