French speaking Credit Controller
Remote / Work from home (Covid 19) - ideally the job will return to office based in London in September 2021
Fluency in French is essential
Our client is global recognised lifestyle brand,offering a fantastic range of products that are instantly recognized across the world.
In order to manage credit control activity to their French speaking business markets (mostly to distributors, wholesalers and retailers) they wish to recruit a French speaking Credit Controller. Working as part of their multilingual client support team, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Contact all customers by phone or any other method if balance is overdue to investigate the debt and where necessary place the account on stop and advise the customer
- Prepare/action Direct Debit (or equivalent) including rejections
- Cashpost all monies received on the same day
- Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate .
- Liaise with reps/agents on accounts overdue and customer service issues and assist in issuing credits where needed
- Carry out monthly statement and chase letter runs or their equivalent
- To carry out, where necessary, legal action or insurance claims to collect debt
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluency in French is essential
- Have previous experience in customer service, administration or accounts - CREDIT CONTROL EXPERIENCE IS NOT NEEDED AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
- Demonstrate effective team working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with good spelling and grammar.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent eye for detail and good organizational skills
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£24,000 - £26,000 + benefits. Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00 - 17.00 with an hour for lunch
This role is to start as soon as possible so please apply now!
Contact: Lisa Grimes