NEW JOB! French speaking Client Services Administrator . Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading translation & languages services company and work as part of their global client services team.
Excellent level of French and English is essential
Gerrard Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes NW Of central London) - This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (approx. June 2021)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly progressive and world leading translation and languages services company.
To join their global client services team, they wish to recruit a French speaking Client Services Administrator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all correspondence with French speaking clients by email and phone
- Log all enquiries and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client orders onto the in-house database and passing to the relevant internal team
- Assisting with resolving client feedback and complaints in collaboration with the managers
- Assisting with analyzing complaints to identify trends and improve response time
- Providing price quotations for clients
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- An excellent level of both French and Fluent English is essential
- Previous commercial, business administrative experience, preferably in a Customer Service role or similar
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
£23,250 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, reduced gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme etc.
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (probably June/July 2021)
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.