NEW JOB! French speaking Client Services Administrator . Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading translation & languages services company and work as part of their global client services team.
Excellent level of French and English is essential
Remote / work from home (due to COVID-19) - the job will eventually expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (approx. July 2021) in the town of Gerrards Cross, north west of London.
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a highly progressive and world leading translation and languages services company.
To join their global client services team, they wish to recruit a French speaking Client Services Administrator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all correspondence with French speaking clients by email and phone
- Log all enquiries and passing to the relevant internal team
- Recording client orders onto the in-house database and passing to the relevant internal team
- Assisting with resolving client feedback and complaints in collaboration with the managers
- Assisting with analyzing complaints to identify trends and improve response time
- Providing price quotations for clients
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- An excellent level of both French and Fluent English is essential
- Previous commercial, business administrative experience, preferably in a Customer Service role or similar
- Experience using Microsoft office (Word and Excel in particular)
- Excellent organisation and prioritization skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
£23,250 + benefits ( Private Healthcare Pension and life assurance scheme, 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), a day off for your birthday, private medical insurance, reduced gym membership, annual season ticket loan scheme, Cycle2Work scheme etc.
**Please note, this role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, however, will be expected to be office based once it is safe to do so (probably June/July 2021)
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.