NEW JOB! French speaking Client Account Manager. An excellent opportunity for an experienced Client Account Manager to join world leading organization to manage and grown their clients, mostly from the legal sector.
French and English
With a head office in Paris and sales offices across the world, our client is a world leading organization with regional sales offices in most European countries, providing a range of services mostly to the financial services, legal and FTSE 100 businesses.
In order to manage and grow their business client portfolio, they wish to recruit a French speaking Client Account Manager. Working from their UK sales office in London, your new business role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing clients (70% existing contact / 30% new contacts) across the legal sector in the UK via calls, meetings and events
- Filling in your pipeline, follow up on quotes and ensure closing
- Providing customer support and managing client expectations in liaison with the production team
- Achieving KPIs, updating Salesforces and reporting your work to your manager
- Fluency in both French and English is essential
- Previous sales experience preferably gained in B2B
- Experience of working to sales targets.
- A strong business acumen
- Excellent levels of confidence when working and selling at C-level (many of your client will be senior executives or lawyers
- Be organised with strong communication and negotiation skills
- Full valid UK work permit / visa to work in the UK without restriction is essential
£30,000 to £35,000 basic + sales bonus
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a French speaking Client Account Manager, please email your CV to us.