NEW JOB! French speaking Business Development Manager. Based in central London, our client is a very successful, specialist translation company, working with some major international clients from the financial services and legal sector.
French & English
Our client is a global and expanding translation and languages services company.
In order to develop new business sales of their full translation services to their UK markets, mostly into the financial services and legal sector, they wish to recruit a French speaking Business Development Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Build strong business sales relationships with existing and potential new clients in the financial services and legal sector
• Managing the whole 360 sales cycle (sales research, sales call, attending a sales meeting, negotiations and closing the sale)
• Work with other departments within the company (either in London or head office in France)
• Managing all your sales activities into the CRM and being able to provide clear future sales figures
• Fluency in English is essential and also an excellent ability in business French
• Previous, successful sales experience ideally from within the financial services or legal sector
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills to be able to identify sales opportunities
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and very well organised
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS : Base salary of c£30,000 -£40,000 + commission (c£15,000+)
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.