French speaking Business Development Manager. Excellent opportunity for a French speaking Business Development Manager to join a world leading language services and translation company to develop their full translation service sales into niche life sciences business sectors.
Fluent French and good English is essential
France - Paris ideally or remote
Our client is a world class organisation from the translations and language solutions sector, offering technology on all levels to many organisation. In order to develop sales of relevant products and services into the Life Sciences sector in France, Belgium and across Europe they wish to recruit a French speaking Business Development Manager. The role is responsible for the generation and growth of sales within new and existing clients and will typically cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible to generate new opportunities and growth sales with new clients in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and CRO sectors
- Be responsible for the relationships and management of new customers primarily in France, Belgium and across Europe
- Identify prospects by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Generate sales leads, cold-call prospective clients and set client meetings
- Serve as an industry adviser to clients as it relates to regulatory and localization trends in the clinical trials and pharmaceutical industry
- Understand client business initiatives, as well as their clinical trial needs, regulatory requirements and cultural environments to provide proactive solution selling
- Develop client relationships and drive revenue within existing accounts by up selling and cross-selling range of products and services
- Arrange and participate in internal and external meetings to promote business opportunities
- Develop knowledge of competitor activities by researching, reviewing, and analyzing information about competitors' services to improve company competitive position
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Work with internal marketing function to develop marketing and promotional materials
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by Sales Director to track and report activity and progress
- Work as part of the life science sales team and manage sales in life science sector
CANDIDATE DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Fluent in French and good English is essential. Fluent also in German is an advantage but not essential
- University degree is preferred although equivalent qualification will be considered
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets related to business development experience in clinical trials, regulatory submissions, consulting
- Excellent sales closing skills
- Prospecting Skills; Sales Planning; Solution Selling; Territory Management; Market Knowledge; Presentation Skills; Meeting Sales Goals; Professionalism
- Knowledge of the translation industry including technical skills around translation technology would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Familiarity with process, documentation and multilingual requirements associated to clinical trials and regulatory submissions
- Eager to learn and win new sales in the language industry.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
EUR 55,000 - 65,000 basic + commission (OTE c100,000 - 120,000 EURO). benefits are excellent, including 25 days holiday, pension etc.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as French speaking Business Development Manager, please email your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes