French speaking Business Development Executive. Fantastic opportunity to join an world leading technology company and develop their new, exciting business opportunities across Europe.
Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + commission (OTE of c£40,000)
Based in Cambridge, our client is a world leading data and software technology, working with some of the world's leading companies.
In order to develop new business sales opportunities in Europe, they wish to recruit a French speaking Business Development Executive. Your role as French speaking Business Development Executive will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Engaging with new prospective customers across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it will improve their business’s information security.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
- Meeting set targets and working closely with Marketing and Sales by methodically working on and following up on a variety of sales campaigns.
- Maintaining quality relationships with your manager and external customer-facing Account Executives to support new business growth.
- Consistently achieving quarterly and annual KPIs.
- Booking direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows.
- Writing succinct emails to highlight the capabilities of our offering.
- Fluency in either French is essential
- Be a university graduate (at least a 2:1 level and from one of the world’s top 400 universities)
- Previous commercial business experiences - previous sales experiences in an advantage but not essential.
- Be very motivated to work in sales
- Goal and target motivated
- Competency with professional written communication
Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + commission (OTE of c£40,000) and excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international, fast growing and world leading organisation. To apply, please send to us your CV immediately AND include a letter of motivation to work in sales!