An excellent opportunity for a French speaking Sales Account Executive to join world leading languages service organization to develop sales of their full product and services to portfolio to their international clients, mostly law firms and legal departments of financial institutions.
Fluent English is essential and also an excellent or business fluent level of French
With a head office in Paris and sales offices across the world, our client is a world leading organization with regional sales offices in most European countries, providing a range of services mostly to the financial services, legal and FTSE 100 businesses.
In order to manage and grow their business sales activity to the UK markets, they wish to recruit a French speaking Account Executive. Working from their sales office in London, your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Developing your own portfolio of clients, mostly from the legal and related sector, in the UK
- Create a sales pipeline by following up on quotes and queries ensure closing
- Providing customer support and managing client expectations in liaison with the production team
- Achieving KPIs, updating Salesforces and reporting your work to your manager
- Prepare quotations by liasing with the head office in Paris and the production teams
- Liasing with the company notary for providing quotations and attending meetings
- Other duties as requested the the Managing Director
- Fluency in English is essential as well as an excellent or business fluent level of French
- Ideally some previous sales experience preferably gained in B2B
- Be confident when communicating and selling to lawyers and similar senior level executives
- Be organised with strong communication and negotiation skills
£28,000 to £32,000 basic + potential sales bonus
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please email your CV to us.