NEW JOB! French & Spanish speaking Customer Service Advisor. Fantastic opportunity to join a global company and support their French, Spanish and English speaking clients across the world.
Central London (Hammersmith).
Fluent French AND Spanish is essential
Based in Hammersmith, west London, our is global organisation, helping clients across the world with daily customer queries.
In order to support, by telephone and email, their French, Spanish and English speaking client, they wish to recruit a French & Spanish speaking Customer Service Advisor. Working as part of a multilingual customer support team, your job will typically manage the following job responsibilities:
- Manage customer queries in Spanish, French and English by telephone and email
- Resolving queries effectively and professionally, and to impart advice in a friendly but mature manner
- Occasionally translate small documents for customers
- Give administrative support to the department
- Coordinate a portfolio of client accounts and individual clients
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with your clients
- Liaise with other international offices, clients and medical clinics worldwide and will also be responsible for report distribution, invoicing and any other office based activities.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent French AND Spanish is essential, as well as fluent English
- Have excellent communication skills
- Previous customer services experience is a preference but not essential - full training will be provided
- Be very organised and be able to use your initiative
- Be able to effectively manage client relationships
- Have excellent problem solving skills to take ownership of difficult and complex cases.
- He an empathetic personality for client contact
- Full valid visa to live and work in the UK without restriction
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
c£26,500 - £31,000 + benefits. Office based, Monday - Friday, 09:00am - 18:00h
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes