We have a fantastic new job opportunity for either French, Spanish, German or Italian speaking Sales Lead Generation Specialists to join a world leading life science technology company and market the company range of products and services to the French speaking clinical and scientific market.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Fluent French, Spanish, German or Italian is essential
Based out of modern and world class offices just outside of Cambridge, our client is a global company in the field of science and micro/molecular biology, working with a range of clinical and scientific clients from across the world.
In order to market their range of products and services to clinical and scientific clients across the EMEA markets, they wish to recruit French, Spanish, German or Italian speaking Sales Lead Generation Specialists. Working as part of the Commercial / Marketing international team, you will be working in a fast paced business environment where you will be speaking with scientists, understanding their projects and plans and understanding how your market leading technology can help their business. Typical job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for qualifying and generating new sales leads from the EMEA territory
- Engage in open and collaborative communication with sales and specialist teams
- Qualifying potential prospects, initiating interest, and engaging with leads in order to generate new business
- Responsible for generating interest from new customers from a variety of sources; these sources will vary but include lists as well as independently generated contacts from a variety of sources (LinkedIn, Google, websites, cold calling).
- Be highly motivated and do what it takes to drive results, exceed departmental goals, ensure a superior first touch customer experience, and share best practices among peers.
- Perform inbound lead qualification on marketing events and marketing sourced inquiries
- Execute outbound commercially relevant targeted sales campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to achieve departmental goals on a quarterly basis
- Communicate qualified opportunities, leads, and contacts to commercial team while working together to advance and close sales
- Work well with various departments (Marketing, Sales Operation, Field Sales, and Regional Marketing) on sourced inquires and trainings.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent French, German, Spanish OR Italia is essential
- Educated to Bachelor's degree - a Biology or a similar biology related subject is a preference
- MS or PhD degree in genetics or a related field a plus
- Proven ability to quickly develop expertise in highly technical products/services
- Knowledge of the genomics, genotyping, gene expression, sequencing and pharmaceutical markets would be preferred but not essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are required
SALARY & BENEFITS
£25,000 - £28,000 + 20% commission and superb benefits (pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes