French (+ also either Spanish OR Italian) speaking Customer Service Coordinator. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand to support business customers with calls, emails and live chat.
£22,500 + bonus (15-20% of salary, up to £4,600 pa) and excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent French is essential and also fluency in either Italian or Spanish
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading entertainment, video gaming and technology products
In order to support all business relationships with customers across Europe, they wish to recruit a French (and Spanish OR Italian) speaking Customer Service Coordinator. Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer service levels and customer satisfaction
- Manage the email database ensuring that a 24 hour response is achieved.
- Check order / return requests and that all information included proof of purchases are obtained.
- Create and update all workflows related to the position.
- Learn about products and apply the right procedures and replacement products when processing requests
- Deal with special product requests from Technical Support and cooperate with Warehouse, UK and Worldwide Planning to arrange the correct product specifications
- Provide regular and timely updates to customers
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent French AND English is essential AND also fluent in either Spanish OR Italian (3 languages is essential)
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration is a preference
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer queries
£22,500 + bonus (15-20%, up to £4,600 pa) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes