NEW JOB! French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or German speaking Graduate Technical Application Scientists.
Have you just finished an undergraduate degree in molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics or related field? Do you also speak either French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or German?
If the answer to these 2 questions is YES, then we have several wonderful job opportunities to join a global, leading science company from the field of life sciences and molecular biology and begin your technical science career.
Cambridge (40 minutes north of London by direct train )
Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish OR German
Based out of modern, world class offices just outside of Cambridge, our client is a global science company from the field of life sciences and molecular biology, working with a range of clients from across the world.
The role of French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or German speaking Graduate Technical Application will be to work closely with clients ( such as laboratories, R&D centres, universities, agriculture and food industry etc.) in the EMEA markets, answering their queries and evaluating and resolving their requests for assistance.
You will troubleshoot basic inquiries utilizing foundational knowledge of technical issues to answer routine problems and questions and will also provide technical guidance regarding the choice and use of the appropriate company product to existing and prospective customers. Typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Independently handle both inquiry and complaint cases, and seeks assistance when needed
- Research and provide resolution on routine issues
- Dispatch issues requiring field support to Engineers and Applications Scientists
- Maintain excellent records of all customer interactions
- Develop and maintains networks with internal Technical Application Scientist team
- Complies with all health and safety directions plus all relevant written instructions and work instructions.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Fluent in 1 of either Dutch, Spanish Italian, French OR German, as well as English, is essential.
- Recently graduated with a BSc in molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics or related field.
- Excellent communications skills problem solving abilities and team playing skills
- Have passion and drive in your filed to further your knowledge
SALARY & BENEFITS
£24,000 - £26,000 + superb benefits ($8,000 stock options, £bonus, pension, flexible work hours, family leave, holiday, sick leave etc.).
This role will start as a 12-month graduate fixed-term contract (FTC) starting in September 2021, finishing September 2022. After 12 months, the company are looking for people we can turn into full-time employees and, in the long-term, progress through the business. Excellent long term career prospects and opportunities are available!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes