We have an excellent new job opportunity for a French & German speaking Customer Services Advisor to join a leading and well established global technology brand to support both French & German speaking business customers with calls and emails.
Remote and Office (hybrid) - Office location of Sunbury (south west of London) 1-2 days a week and remote home work also (a hybrid role)
Fluency in both French AND German is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading consumer hi-tech electronics devices.
Your main responsibility as French & German speaking Customer Services Advisor will be to support both French and German speaking business customers with calls, emails, social media and live chat queries and will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage customer service request E-mail database ensuring that a 24 hour response is achieved
- Record calls in email database as required to support company strategy.
- Provide first level technical support
- Receive incoming calls from all EMEA customers; respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities from inbound calls by questioning the customer; these will be passed to a sales representative – Inside Sales or Business Development Manager
- Handle Live Chats requests
- Work with the Account Managers to ensure smooth day- to-day running of existing accounts and to minimise the volume of queries in accordance with department procedures
- Assist with providing support to customers contacting via Social Media platforms in a timely and efficient manner
- Regularly review and update regional email templates.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients
- To perform other duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French AND German is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration is a preference
- Experience of working in technology industry would be an advantage
- Good skills and understanding of social media platforms is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer queries
£25,000 + bonus (15-20%, up to £4,600 pa) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us
Contact: Lisa Grimes