Finance Administrator - languages useful but not essential
£ Very competitive plus study support and great benefits including hybrid role (2 days a week in the office), flexi working, paid overtime, discretionary bonus and more!
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Administrator (additional languages useful) to join a highly successful international accountancy firm in London
Fluency in English - additional languages useful especially German, French, Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin
Hybrid role, 2 days a week in a fantastic Central London office and the rest remote
Our client is a leading and very well established international accountancy firm based in Central London with a great working environment, offering excellent career and progression opportunities as well as paid study support opportunities (ACCA or CIMA).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a Finance Administrator with a European language (ideally French, Spanish, German or Mandarin).
Your main responsibility will be to liaise between management accountants and your own portfolio of clients to assist in the preparation and collation of the preparation of financial information
Job responsibilities will include:
- Managing purchase ledger and sales ledger activities
- Coding and processing invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Processing payroll
- Making payments
- Dealing with expenses
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Fluency in English with additional languages useful especially German, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Mandarin
- Experience in a similar finance or accounts role is preferred e.g. purchase ledger, invoicing, VAT, expenses etc
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
£Competitive plus great benefits including the following:
- Paid study support (ACCA or CIMA)
- Paid overtime (paid at time and a half)
- Flexi working
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international accountancy firm with excellent career progression and development opportunities.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us or contact Lisa Grimes